4th November - FREE ENTRY
Super Saturday - Dy Sadorn Splann
Children of all ages and their families are welcome to join us for a free afternoon of activities including:
• Dance displays from local and visiting performers, 11am to 3.30pm in the Main Dining Room.
• Cornish language activities fo children and their families run by Prag Na?, 11am to 12.45pm in the Beneden Room. The session will feature crafts, games, music and song that will aim to give parents skills in helping their children to speak Kernewek as well as helping them learn Kernewek too!
• Cornish songs workshop with Silvia Lowe, Laura Wright and Jo Poulton from 1 to 2pm in the Beneden Room.
• Cornish dance display and workshop with Tan ha Dowr from 2 to 3pm in the Beneden Room. All workshop participants will have an opportunity to perform the pieces they’ve worked on in the Dining Room just before 3pm.
• Family craft activities in the Clifton room from 1 to 3pm, sponsored by Jungle Jacks.
• Family Ceilidh run by Skeddan Jiarg, our visiting dance group from the Isle of Man, 3.45 to 4.30pm in the Main Dining Room.
All these events are FREE entry.
See you there!
For further information please call 01872 55 3413